I am starting to
build up my album of digital photos (using a Canon IXUS 400) to share
family and friends.
- Arty stuff – These are what I consider to be
best shots. Mostly you'll find them in other categories too.
- Benington Lordship 2 May 2004 – These
my very first digital pictures, taken on the day I bought the Canon.
- Copenhagen May 2004 – A long weekend,
tied in with a one-day Medical Translation
- Race for Life, St Albans, 4 July 2004
– This was the third year I've run this race, and the second time I've
organised a team from the Hertfordshire Chorus.
- Dorset July 2004
- Kings Lynn October 2004 – An autumn
- Cape Town November 2004 – This was my
holiday this year, when Dominic and I stayed with my brother Peter at
his home in the
Cape Town suburbs.
- Garden – I'm gradually improving the garden
of my house in the Old Town, Stevenage.
- Garden 2 - the grand design – I finally
got the rear half of my garden completed in summer 2005, with the help
of a garden
designer and landscape gardener.
- Home improvements
- Old Town, Stevenage – Various
shots of the Old Town
- Umbria, May 2005 – Hertfordshire Chorus
- Oughtonhead Common – A little natural
paradise just on the outskirts of Hitchin.
- Bologna, November 2005 – A short trip by
some of the members of the LALG Italian Conversation Group.
- Bathroom extension – Building project
to give me a decent-sized bathroom and kitchen.
- Italy 2006 – Travels with my aunt to
Sorrento, Cassino and Rome
- Herts Chorus – Valencia tour recce
- Turin, July 2006 – LALG Italian conversation
- Gloucestershire July 2006 – Neil and I
get to know each other and revisit some old haunts
- Dominic and Gillian's wedding – 31st
March 2007: just a few shots
- Glasgow April 2007 – Neil and I
spend a few days together after the Dominic's wedding